If you’re a writer finding it difficult to make time for writing, think about joining the Silent Writers Collective tonight for its weekly online silent retreat. All writers are welcome to join in at 9 EST and PST and commit an hour (more if you want) to their art.
You can work on your own project or use one of the exercises provided below.
- From PW.org: Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Writerly Life: A photo prompt, “Mist and Spaciousness”
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “On the Rocks”
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
For more information, visit the Silent Writers Collective.