The Silent Writers’ online writing retreat is held every Tuesday at 9 pm EST and PST. The writing prompts below will help you get started if you don’t have a project to work on. If you do have something you want/need to write, but the words aren’t coming, check out How to Beat Writer’s Block on the aptly named, Writer’s Blog. The post features tips on dealing with writer’s block that are easy to use, and more importantly, they’re an effective way to get past obstacles that keep us from reaching our writing goals.
Now for tonight’s writing prompts:
- From PW.org: Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Writerly Life: A photo prompt, “Untitled”
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “New Treats”
- From @Selorian on Twitter: #storystarters
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
The Silent Writers online writing retreat is open to all writers who want to commit a minimum of one hour to writing. If you’re interested in participating, join us tonight at 9 EST and PST on Twitter or Facebook.
For more information, visit the Silent Writers Collective.