The Silent Writers Collective holds its weekly online writing retreat tonight at 9 EST and PST.
The retreat is free and open to all writers, especially those who find it hard to put aside distractions and find the time to write.
You can work on your own project or the writing prompts below will help you get started if you don’t have a project to work on.
- From PW.org: Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Writerly Life: A photo prompt, “Untitled”
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “Daddy’s Home”
- From @Selorian on Twitter: #storystarters
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
The Silent Writers online writing retreat is open to all writers who want to commit a minimum of one hour to writing. If you’re interested in participating, join us tonight at 9 EST and PST on Twitter or Facebook.
For more information, visit the Silent Writers Collective.