Every Tuesday at 9 pm EST, writers who find it difficult making time to write join together for an hour of silent writing. Writing for a specific and set amount of time is not only satisfying, it helps in building a consistent and rewarding writing life.
The Silent Writers online writing retreat is open to all writers, but it was created especially for those who find it hard to put aside distractions for their craft. To participate, join us tonight at 9 EST on Twitter or Facebook.
You can work on your own project or use one of the writing exercises below.
- From PW.org:Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “Oak Grove Day Dream”
- From Mama’s Losin’ It: Five Writing Prompts
- From @Selorian on Twitter:#storystarters
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
The 9 pm PST retreat is open by request. If you’re interested in this session, please leave a comment here.
For more information on tonight’s retreat, visit the Silent Writers Collective.