If you’re a writer finding it difficult to make time for writing, think about joining the Silent Writers Collective tonight for its weekly online writing retreat. All writers are welcome to join in at 9 EST and commit an hour (or more) to their craft. Starting tonight, the sessions will be unmoderated.
You can work on your own project or use one of the exercises provided below.
- From PW.org:Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “Totally Wow”
- From Mama’s Losin’ It: Five Writing Prompts
- From @Selorian on Twitter:#storystarters
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
For more information on tonight’s retreat, visit the Silent Writers Collective.