Tonight at 9 EST and PST, the Silent Writers Collective holds its weekly online writing retreat. All writers are welcome to join in and …
You can work on your own project or use one of the writing exercises below.
- From PW.org:Fiction and Poetry prompts
- From Verbal Verbosity: The 100 Words Challenge Prompt
- From me: A photo prompt, “Intercessions”
- From Mama’s Losin’ It: Five Writing Prompts
- From Writer’s Digest: Writing Prompts (10 pages of them!)
- From @Selorian on Twitter:#storystarters
- From Plinky: Quickie questions to ponder
The Silent Writers online writing retreat is open to all writers who want to commit a minimum of one hour to writing. If you’re interested in participating, join us tonight at 9 EST and PST on Twitter or Facebook.
For more information, visit the Silent Writers Collective.